The following software list is provided for the convenience of our staff and customers.
Disclaimer: Inclusion in this list does not imply a recommendation for use. Always check that the URL is correct and that the software is appropriate for your operating system and needs. Always virus check software before installing. These links will take you to third party websites and you are responsible for checking their integrity before clicking on the links below.
- Adobe Reader (free PDF file reader)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements (commercial image and photo editing software)
- Adobe Premiere Elements (commercial video editing software) – can be bundled with Photoshope Elements for a lower price
- Audacity (free open source sound file editor)
- Chrome (free web browser)
- Dropbox Free (free large file sharing space)
- Dropbox Pro (commercial professional version of above)
- GIMP (free open source image manipulation program)
- LibreOffice (free open source word processor/spreadsheet/drawing/database/presentation software)
- MultiPlay (free open source theatre sound and multimedia cuing program for Windows – no longer actively supported, but still works as at 2018)
- Thunderbird and Lightning (free open source email and calendar applications)
- Norton’s Antivirus (commercial professional antivirus/security software)
- WeTransfer (free file sharing site for large files – share files up to 2Gb for free)
- Zoom Client for Windows/Mac/Linux or Zoom App for mobiles and notepads (free videoconferencing/webinar/online meeting client)